Hyperautomation is one of the hottest topics in the business world today. Many believe that it’s the future of work. Moreover, its proponents say that it can help organizations be more agile, efficient, and productive.
If you’re like most business owners, you’re always on the lookout for new ways to automate tasks and streamline business processes. And if you’re reading this, you may be wondering what the future of automation holds. Well, wonder no more – according to experts, hyperautomation is set to take over in 2022 and after. In fact, statistics show that by 2024, 69% of management tasks will be fully automated.
Automation and hyperautomation became popular topics in 2020, when the global pandemic spurred digital transformation across all businesses, ready or not. The main difference between the two terms is that automation refers to using a single tool to perform certain repetitive tasks. Hyperautomation is smart, next-level automation. It encompasses different tools and processes, including AI technologies that deal with strategic decisions (rather than just operations).
So what exactly is hyperautomation, and what can you do to prepare for it? Keep reading to find out.
Why Should Hyperautomation Be In Your Top Priorities In 2022 and beyond?
There are many reasons why you should consider hyperautomation this year. A lot of businesses out there, mainly large corporations, are already deep in the trenches with this relatively new trend. However, many affordable solutions have made it possible for SMEs to also take advantage.
First and foremost, hyperautomation can help organizations become more efficient and productive. By automating mundane, operational tasks, businesses can free up employees’ time so they can focus on more important and complex projects. Additionally, hyperautomation can help companies improve their customer service, as well as their decision-making processes.
Another reason to prioritize hyperautomation in your to-do list is that it can help businesses save money. Although there is an initial investment to set it up, the long-term savings can be significant. For example, businesses can use hyperautomation to automate their accounting and invoicing processes. This can lead to significant cost savings.
Last but not least, hyperautomation can help businesses prepare for the future. With the rapid pace of changes in the business world, it’s more important than ever to be agile and adaptable. Hyperautomation can help businesses do just that. How? By making it easier for them to change and adapt their processes when necessary.
How to Implement Hyperautomation In Your Business
If you’re thinking of implementing hyperautomation in your business, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
First, you need to identify the tasks that can be automated. This can be done by looking at your current processes and identifying which tasks are repetitive and could be easily automated.
Next, you need to choose the right tools for the job. There are a number of different hyperautomation platforms and software tools on the market. Hence, it’s important to choose the ones that are more suitable for your business.
Our business process management software SaaS BPM is a cloud-based solution tailored to the needs of entrepreneurs, business owners, HR managers, consultants and executives. With a variety of features to track processes across all levels in your team, it is a great way to monitor progress and solve problems proactively and efficiently.
Finally, you need to make sure that your employees are on board with the change. Hyperautomation can be a big transition for businesses. So, it’s important to ensure that your employees are comfortable with the new system. You may want to provide training or support to help them adjust.
It’s important for businesses to prepare for change. By following the tips above, you can ensure that your business is ready to benefit from all that hyperautomation has to offer.
5 Hyperautomation Trends In 2022
There are a few key hyperautomation trends that you should be aware of this year.
1. The rise of low-code/no-code platforms: Low-code and no-code platforms have been on the rise in recent years, and this trend is set to continue in 2022. These platforms make it possible for businesses to create and automate processes without the need for coding knowledge. In fact, hyperautomation is slowly becoming mainstream. As a result, the need of business technologists who can utilize these easy-to-use, low-code solutions increased significantly. According to Gartner, by 2024, this new group of in-demand specialists will be handling 65% of all development activity.
2. The growth of artificial intelligence: Artificial intelligence is another key trend that is set to continue this year. AI can automate tasks and improve decision-making processes. Additionally, AI can help businesses improve their customer service and add a personal touch to it.
3. The expansion of hyperautomation beyond the enterprise: Hyperautomation is no longer just for big businesses. This year, we expect to see a rise in the number of small and medium-size businesses adopting hyperautomation. This is due to the fact that hyperautomation platforms and tools are becoming more accessible and affordable.
4. The need for data governance: As businesses automate more processes, they will need to put in place proper data governance structures. This will ensure careful data management and control, and that processes you automate are compliant with regulations.
5. The increasing importance of IT: As hyperautomation becomes more widespread, the role of IT will become increasingly important. Businesses will need to ensure that their on-site infrastructure is able to support automation of processes. Additionally, leaders will need to consider how they can use hyperautomation to improve their cybersecurity.
In conclusion, hyperautomation is the new normal for businesses and it’s crucial that you prioritize implementing it in your organization. It enhances efficiency and productivity, reduces costs, boosts adaptability and agility, and enables you to keep up with the latest trends. We’ve outlined five of these trends for 2022, but there are many more possibilities on the horizon. Our team of experts at SaaS BPM can help identify tasks you can automate and choose the right tool for your team. Plus, we provide proper training and guidance so everyone on your team knows how to use it.